See in seconds what you could earn through Corteva's Carbon Initiative
1 carbon credit equals 1 tonne of CO2E1
Estimate based on $20/credit
We project up to $30/credit based on demand
Estimate based on 10-year average of annual carbon sequestration ratesGet Started
Understanding Your Estimate
What impacts the credits I generate?
- Sequestration rates vary based on crop type, weather and management practice
- Cover crops sequester carbon more consistently year-to-year
- Reduced tillage is slow to sequester carbon but accelerates
over a 10-year period
How are credits priced?
- Corteva guarantees $20/credit, with the potential for up to $30/credit this year
- The value of carbon credits will increase with market demand
- Carbon credits are measured, certified and sold through Indigo Ag’s carbon buyer network